Friday, July 08, 2005

im going to dedicate this post to my dad. but b4 this. i wana talk abt the London bomb thing.


Al-Queda bombed london subway and a double decker bus yest. it happened so suddenly. ppl were rushing for work in the morning. i can imagine. 9am. our mrt is packed with commuters gg to work. den suddenly this kinda thing happen. how sad...


pm lee says dun get affected by this. my foot. how to dun get affected when terrorists are everywhere. urghhhhhhhhhhhhh. drop a bomb here and we will all die.


grace lost her laptop today )= we muz be careful of our laptops in canteen 1. skillful theives ard.


back to my dad. yeah. today's his 54th birthday. [= my favourite family member.

my character resembles his side of family.
but that mother of mine keep complaining that i got their bad attitude.
but im their child! of cos my character resembles one of them.
me and my dad belongs to a 'country'my sister and my mum another.
i am proud to resemble my dad.
however, we're both shy. traditional chinese family.
we dun say 'i love you' to one another. we show it.
i wanted to take a picture with him juz now so much, but im shy, juz like him.
in the end, only took a family shot.
he beamed when my sister told him i bought a cake for him.
i love tt beam. had dinner downstairs juz now. it's been a longg longgggg time since we have dinner as a family.
i came home earlier today juz for his bday. if is that 2 women, i wun even care.
i love my dad ((=


happy bday,dad.

No comments: