Wednesday, July 27, 2005

[]

Moving Out
my target is to move out b4 25yrs old, with a reason everyone knows. i cannot stand my sister. i need to move out in order to like home. im running away from home, as in, haha. not that runaway lah. but im avoiding my home. coming home after 7pm, staying in my room all the time, slp, wake up early morning and off i go. mainly coming home juz to slp. im NOT avoiding my home, but my sister of cos. all she talks is crap. rubbish. nonsense. whatever. all in all, i hate her. i loathe her. i cannot stand the sight of her. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. how i wish i only have to live with my dad. that'll be great. i dun have to see my mum and tt fucking sister. no more avoiding of home. no more hotel-like home.

therefore, at 25 yrs old, i hope i can move out to live alone. mayb rent a one-room condo? aha. so i can slp naked. wahahhaah. bringing man home will be more convenient (kidding). anyway, i AM independent. i can cook, clean the hse, tidy the hse(although i wun), wash clothes, and of cos slp on my own. IF i earn quite abit, i can even buy a car. how cool is tt. can chill out with kaiqi and gang till after midnight without having to take cab home. hahah. and i can keep a dog!! golden retriever. so tt fucking sister is so afraid that she wun come my hse. anyway i wun let her in even without a dog. but i can get lazy at times, so mayb the hse will be very untidy and dirty. but who cares? i live alone. bring my retired dad(by then) out for 'yum cha' without the 2 of them. drive him ard. maybe i can get a two-seater so i can have excuses not to bring the 2 of them out.

Mark my words. i will study hard now. maybe i will go be an air stewardess. maybe maybe maybe. hmmmmmmmmmmm.

My Uncle
anyway, my 6-yr-old cousin is going nanyang pri sch. i cannot understand why my bankrupt uncle still insists on letting his children go to that sch. what is wrong with neighbourhood schs?? let his son go in, and be inferior that his dad is a bankrupt who drives a taxi to repay his debts to the banks. his dad who lives under ppl's roof(my roof) and rented his 6 room flat to pay debts. be inferior to kids who live at Bt Timah and andrew rd and all the whatever private housing.
struggle with the debts while paying $80 for his kids' sch bus fee. i bet meimei will also go nyss. WHAT'S THE FUCKING BIG DEAL WITH THAT SCH? HUH? sch fees expensive, and it's quite far from here. why cant he juz go rulang? or xingnan? sigh. i remember he and his jailbird wife used to donate money and did voluntary work so that his eldest son can go to tt sch, at tt time when they were still rich.

snobbish,arrogant,self-centered. he used to earn a 5-digits sum of salary a mth. exec insurance agent. travelled round the world. jailbird wife ate up the $200 he gave her to pass to my grandma for yrs. see his family once a yr during CNY only. him and his jailbird wife used to drive a car each. YET, suddenly, everything changed. his jailbird wife conned almost all his insurance clients of their hard-earned money. conned her own mother's, my grandma's his friends and even my parents'. conned $50k from my parents. my dad suddenly aged alot. his hard-earned money for yrs was gone overnight. his jailbird wife still didnt confess abt where the money have gone to. jailed for 3+yrs. still serving now. leaving my uncle to pay the debts and us helping them to tend the kids.

WTF.

No comments: