Wednesday, January 02, 2008

HAPPY 2008!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL! :D :D :D

Here are some of the things i did/achieved in 2007:

- Finished my last examinations in Ngee Ann in Feb.

- Somehow i forgot what i did from Feb to May. haha. but did went thru a rough patch but everything was eventually solved and made me more mature :D

- Found a job at O**C Bank in May (im not supposed to mention the name in my blog. it's against banking policy you see. duh. how dumb.) as a bank officer in the cards dept.

- Attended Graduation Ceremony in June with my mum.

- Got to know a bunch of NUS peeps who came to work as temps at the dept. they made my working life very colourful. but too bad they all went back school in July.

- After the undergrads gone, got to know other contract staff better. made good friends with some of them. im lucky i have very good colleagues.

- Passed my TP in July and got my license before i turn 20! very very happy about this, mainly i dun have to pay so much for the lessons anymore. woohoo.

- My family got a weekend car shortly after i passed . everybody says im very lucky. yes i noe, im very very lucky i can make full use of the license. a red Getz.

- Celebrated beak's and qi's bday at Coca.

- Celebrated sher's bday in oct at tian tian steamboat.

- Celebrated jx's, meiyan's and my bday at pizza hut. got a white Baby G as birthday present.

- My 20th birthday! OMG. very sad that i turned 20. not a teen anymore. boooo.

Yup that's abt it. not much recollection but i think i learnt alot in 2007. grew and matured alot ever since i stepped into the working world. im looking forward into going back to school in 2008. anyway here's my wishlist/resolution for 2008:

- Get a pair for specs. heh. and shades!
- More angpao money this year. hopefully. to fund myself for the specs and shades.
- Beak to be safe and sound when she reach nz and everything will go well there and come back 3/4 years later!
- Slim digicam for myself
- Tioman trip!
- Hongkong trip with the family
- Short trips over weekends like Batam etc.
- Pimp my ride! get more accessories for the car like rear mirror, door guards, pillows for front seats, tissue cover and a steering wheel cover!
- Pass my bridging course to get exemptions
- Start school successfully in July
- 21st birthday ):


What's your new year resolution?

No comments: