Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Learnt something new today. And it really helps.

"Shower (as in bathe) away your unhappiness away and you'll be fine after a while"

One of my close colleague made this passing remark when she heard that I've some unhappiness at work today. With her 3 years' worth of experience, I asked if she've done the same old thing for these 3 years?

"Nope" she said. she worked at 3 different sections in the dept. It set me thinking. Who am I to complain when they all were contract staff for 2 years b4 getting converted while im only 6 mths into the contract and got converted.

Hmmm. Maybe I'm just sick and tired of my jobscope. I need a change. Like, suddenly quitting my job and do something I'll never get to do once i graduate from uni. Like Starhub or something. hmmm. But I always tell myself. For that 1 years' worth of experience. I must bear with it.

忍 .

No comments: