Wednesday, May 02, 2007

im getting more and more frustrated when i hear my mum nag. when i say nag i really mean nag. those non-stop kind. she just nagged at me for like nearly 30mins. non-stop nagging. i suddenly feel like im Tay ping hui in the show kena naggings by his wife. ): she can nag from the job i've got, to how much im giving her a month, to how i spend my money, to where i cut my hair and the most lethal one, why i always go out and waste transport money. i really wish i can like shut her up and i guess most of us cannot stand mothers' nagging. it is really getting on my nerves already.

ahh, speaking of job, i've finally got a job. at OCBC. at Card Operations as a credit card processor (eh, sound like some computer chip), processing the incoming credit card applications. im starting my very first contract-based job on monday. although the pay package is like so-so only, i love the benefits. 14days annual leave from now till 31dec when my contract ends, 14 days MC, 60 days hosp leave and all that. oh and even company clinic for doctors. not bad at all. and a bonus of something lesser than my pay at the end of the contract. hmmm. but the downside is i have to squeeze train with the morning and evening crowds. heh but i can go to work and go home with kg and yan who's working at bugis. (:(:(:

and i've finally come to terms with my mum that i'll give her 250bucks and 50bucks to my dad per month, which leaves me like less than 1000bucks. so miserable. i got to buy more office wear, a comfy shoes and a haircut tmr. and cos of the haircut my mum nagged like 10mins. "why cant u cut at gekpoh(the neighbourhood shopping centre) so u can save on transport cost and yaddah yaddah yaddah" arghhh. and ever since my mum know how to sms she kept haunting me with smses. bleahhh.

went for lunch with sher at Congress for the much missed Wanton mee we always ate during IMF. shopped around at fossil b4 going to raffles city. so bored lah. den we made our way to raffles place cos i gotta sign contract at 5.30pm, and after sher told me den i realise there's Dome at the opposite UOB plaza. a great coffee fix next time if i ever need some. cheaper than starbucks and nicer too. we slacked there and i had my iced choc with gelato and chicken rings we shared. made my way to Bugis after i signed the contract and had Mos burger for dinner with kg and yan. came home to watch the funny 9pm show after that. (:

No comments: