Sunday, May 06, 2007

i was editting my wishlist here. then i realise i've gotten some of my wishes already. that damn diploma, and a good job. getting that cert on graduation ceremony but seems like not many ppl is going and i haven decide on whether or not to go, and a job that i once wished i can do. let's hope my luck will change for the better from here onwards.

i also realised how to weigh my needs and wants. when accumulated, i've earned like more than 5k for the past 4 years since after Os, but saved less than 5% of it. how pathetic. i used to waste my money on useless stuff when i could have saved the money up for rainy days. like how i spent my money on that crumpler when i could have gotten something nicer and more value for money. like how i used to get that ipod nano which cost slightly lesser than 400. like how i spend abt 400,too, getting that DS lite. (ok lah this one is quite worth it ok)

like how i hoped to buy a gucci handphone strap when it's completely useless and i got myself a black leather one from japan for abt 10% of the price of a gucci. sighhhhhh. how frivolous i used to be.

aiyeh, not point regretting now. i gotta work hard and get promoted and be a rich banker! lol.



P/S: someone cloned my friendster account just yesterday. she's wierd lah. i dun even know her and she used the same name but in big small letters (LiKe ThIs) and used an anime pri pic. i hate anime lah. she even added 5 of my friends in my account. but wierd thing is, only my friends can access my profile. so? how she got to know me? OR IS SHE TRYING TO KNOW SOMEONE FROM MY FRIENDSTER?? hmmmm. wierd.

No comments: