Monday, April 30, 2007

cable tv

yeah! my dad finally succumbed and i finally got cable tv like, finally?! hahah. we'd have it long ago if not for my dad refusing to subscribe to one, saying we've all got no time to watch since our tv time is only 7-10pm daily. but i've got to admit starhub is really good at their marketing. seeing that my sister's account got maxonline and mobile plan but not cable tv, they sent this very nice malay guy up to my doorstep to promote their cable tv. they even came up with a plan that waivers the installation fee and all that crap and a plan that ties only 4 months. AND! once we give a nod to this plan straightaway got a installation guy to install the set right away.

3 basic group + 1 asia channel = $18.90

i chose Education, and the 2 other chinese group but unfortunately i dun have Pimp my Ride! argh. and channel 48 instead of 55 cos of my parents. and my mum is paying now. after that if we were to continue we'll get that value pack which consists of 3 groups+ 3 asia channels! which means i get both 48 and 55 and one more random asia channel for $39.90 (i pay). but if not continuing i suspect my mum wants me to split maxonline with my sister which is like $30? nahhh i rather pay for this.

heh so cool. finally got cable tv. let's see if my dad wants to watch it anot. lol. and better marketing! now i get to watch ALL channels for a few days. so we will get interested and start subscribing more mah :/ but it's good! pimp my ride later at 1230am! >.< im now a happy kid.

No comments: