Monday, July 24, 2006

studies

work started to pile up now. with integrated presentation starting on 10aug directly after national day, which is like 2+ weeks from now, my grp have not even started anything yet. all the small small presentations are a chore.

driving last thurs was great. no more major stalling of vehicle anymore. thanks to crocs. more comfy than havaianas. hahaha. u-turned for the first time and practiced handbrake at red light. oh my tp date is on 8 january 2007! wth. 5 mths away!

oh. and me and kaiqi are starting to get the hang of exercising. my lousy stamina only got me running jogging 4 rounds of 400m. im aiming to get 3 or 4 points for my 2.4km napfa next sem :D

final exams' schedules are out.

21aug-EM
23aug-MARCOM
24aug-SM

and next sem starts on 16oct. time flies huh?

No comments: