Sunday, July 16, 2006

i was so disappointed in myself yest during driving. i actually stalled for like 10 times in 2 hours?! can u believe it? i only stalled for like 5 times on my first lesson and i actually stalled double of it in my 3rd lesson?! argh. wasn't concentrating i guess (excuses). i swear i will not stalled again during the next lesson. FYI, the engine stalls when one releases the clutch too suddenly just after moving off from stationary. poor kaiqi waited for 2 hours by taking bus rides and we went CWP for pasta after that. my legs were jelly and was so tired after driving. guess i need to exercise my legs more.

oh! pay's here soon. so i can get my running shoes and go to the gym! hahaha. gotta shred the 4kgs i gained. oh! passed FTT on thurs. on my way to TP test in dec! ahaha.

watched America's Sweetheart on channel 5 just now. John Cusack is so hawt!!! heh. look abit like keanu reeves though. but more charming. :D

No comments: