Sunday, June 25, 2006

School Tomorrow

school's starting tmr already. no momentum to study after 3 weeks of break. hmm. and these 2 days were my last weekend. spent my saturday at pioneer mall macs with kaiqi and jiaxin to finish our respective project. did my background for marcom. saw angela there. den at ard 9pm we took a cab to HV for dinner and chilling session. got so pissed by the cabby who went by PIE when AYE is obviously nearer. =( but the night was saved when we went essential brew. very little ppl there and as usual we gossiped like there's no tmr. went off at 1.45am before they chase us off. took a cab back home and we thought we're doom. that uncle took a shortcut and drove past holland road which was bloody deserted and quiet and dark. lucky we saw the familiar bt timah stretch. in my mind i was ready to shout for help and struggle and stuff like that already. haha. that uncle turned out to be a friendly one. hurhur.

sunday. woke up at freaking 3pm since nobody woke me up. went 3rd aunt's hse with my parents and off we go to bt panjang. apparently there's this particular drain in the park that emits very very clean water from a pipe that came from dunno where. no residue, no signs of milkiness in the water. juz boil it and drink it :D the park is behind greenridge sec.. and erm yah that whole trolley u see my 3rd aunt pushing all belonged to my mum. she brought along all the containers she can find in the hse. had dinner near BBDC and went home.

loads of projects are piling up. =/

No comments: