Sunday, June 04, 2006

9/11 conspiracy video and KL

Im really neglecting my blog. anyway, my common test is over! i think i screwed the paper, but i got the ethic population percentrage correct! so happy. but im praying for a just-pass. and working at gunung raya for 2 weeks starting to day to earn some keep for my KL trip. WE ARE ALL BROKE NOW!

on the other hand, im very shocked and shaken at the 9/11 conspiracy video on jon's blog (u can click Jonathan at my Links if u are interested in the vid). watching the video at 3am in the morning is very very scary. i hope this is not true, although im believing it. very very shocked. u all shld watch it.

on a lighter note, YEY! we're going KL!!! again! yes. with splat! this time. and probably with the entrepreneurship ppl. woohoo! im starting to feel very excited and it's abt 1 week away! 9 days to be exact. wahaha. wahaha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»