Monday, March 12, 2007

Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.

Sher tagged me! lol. so im supposed to reveal 6 wierd things about me. let's start!

1. I... do alot of unglam acts when im alone, esp in my room. nothing dirty! just u know, clear my nose (lol), put my legs up on my desk while surfing online, etc etc. heh. barbaric.

2. I don't wear any undergarments when i sleep. BUT at least i wear my PJs right? better than sleeping naked. but i'd love to try it someday when i live alone. heh.

3. I'm obsessed with cars. and i love spending time alone on bus looking out the windows staring at cars. i think this is wierd. i can recognize every car i spot. haha.

4. Yes, like sher, i think im an introvert. i only show my true self to my very close friends. and i react differently to different ppl. like i treat my sister differently from my parents. some close friends from other friends.

5. i love IT gadgets. but not as much as how i love cars.

6. ahh.. and lastly, yes like sher again, i love spending time alone with myself. but im better than her! i ate alone many times! i love going school alone, taking bus alone, very ok with eating alone. but i'll feel wierd if i eat alone. why muz there be a crowd at meals to feel normal? i cannot understand. i had mee soto alone at gombak once before i went for driving lesson. sat alone at BK with my DS while waiting for kg. i even went to town alone before! woah!

and i wun tag anybody cos i think nobody reads my blog. haha.

IT show 2007

the 4 days ended quite fast. working for canon is like the only job i really enjoyed doing. this was the last time we are working as a recording girl. i was at the redemption booth this time round, and worked with a guy from the air force. haha. so many ppl bought canon printers that the queue was so freaking long and we were so busy, and barely had the time to eat dinner and go toilet. but time past so fast. getting my thumb sored with blister and fatigue setting in at my spine seemed also enjoyable too. there were so many ppl on sunday and it feels like every Singaporean was there. newspaper said it set new record high at about more than 700,000 ppl went for the show. haha. scary.





No comments: