Sunday, January 14, 2007

Fiesta

awwwww i feel so sinful now. had sushi at Fiesta at JP with kg after she did her report at my hse this noon. was lying on bed reading crayon shinchan for the whole day eating my Red Rock Deli-Honey Soy Chicken potato chips and Pods-mars bar from Candy Empire. hahaha. and my bee-bees. lol. kg finished her report at abt 8pm and we went jp to print her changi boardwalk photos and went Fiesta. didnt noe the sushi was that great! shall not go sakae ever again. let my pictures do the talking :Dour favourite sushi
very nice jap restaurant we missed out since its opening eons ago.
my photography skills rocks! lol.
Good dinner makes people happy :D

we shared a Jap Curry Udon with Karaage or how-do-u-spell-it. very very nice!! <3
this restaurant is way nicer than sakae sushi ok! go and try the food next time! they dun need computers and those high tech stuff. we just order and they make the sushis right in front of u! oh and me and kg used to eat the cheese cakes from there since young. i remember my dad buying one whenever my mum goes to Metro paragon to shop and we just sit along the carpeted stairs and eat the cheese cake. lol. but anyway i feel bloody sinful now. im getting so fat i think the fats on my tummy can make me warm in this kinda coldddd weather. :'( when can we train for napfa people?

No comments: