Monday, January 08, 2007

12 hours to the test

one last thing to do before i slp--blog.

im getting more and more nervous now.. got many good luck msgs from my closed ones. even my mum. surprisingly she's quite concerned abt my driving. asking me if im nervous or not.. of cos i am! i treated driving so seriously, even more serious than my exams. although i noe the retest is like 2 months away, i cant afford to fail, im telling myself that. i cant disappoint Mr Ang my instructor, Splat! who's waiting for me to drive them out for supper, and of cos meiyan and gang.. like wad dearest kg said, STAY POSITIVE. im always positive, in fact, too positive. my mind kept flashing scenes when the tester told me i've passed, and suddenly another flash of scene depicting wad will happen if i fail.. unfortunately one the first among my close friends to take the test, 3 days before meiyan. arghhhh so nervous. im worried i'd become so nervous i'd get an immediate failure, my S course.. my vertical parking which suck more than parallel.. omgomgomg.. never in my life am i so nervous.. BUT i tell myself.. stay calm.. and everything's gg to be ok :D may all the God(s) bless me.. ok i shall go outside to pray pray to my Duabehgong and go have a good rest now.. wish me lucks ppl..

No comments: