Sunday, December 18, 2005

Stay-at-home Sunday

spent my whole day at home to be a good kid. woke up at 12pm den had lunch and den rot in front of the tv. decided to pack and tidy my room since i got nothing to do. took tt big yellow plastic bag (that one used to load recycled things in for donation) and started to pack. from the book shelf to my desk to the drawers.
total rubbish collected ready to be thrown away: one whole bag, full.
total time taken: 1 hour
total dust collected: not counted

now my room is dust-free finally. filed all the lecture notes to the respective files already. now im ready to battle with the books starting from tml till CT =))

went to taman jurong Sheng Siong with my family and 3 cousins. damn funny. my dad drove my uncle's rented car there. it's the square square very very old Honda Accord with gold paint. hahaha. but better than nth lah, still can drive 7 of us there and bring loads of groceries back. and to my surprise i saw angela promoting for Pantene there. haha. tt $8/hr job. still muz wear tt pantene-coloured dress. lol. helped mama to cook dinner and den rot in front of the tv again.

rotting at home can be very nice,too:D

No comments: