Saturday, December 24, 2005

MERRY X'MAS!

:):):) it's xmas eve tml! and it's xmas eve eve today! wahaha. good mood. went to sch for project discussion, den went clementi for dinner with qi. came back my hse to slack b4 we meet jx at Giant to buy tidbits for tml's stayover "chalet". muhaha. lay's, pocky, 'bin bin mi guo'... sparkling juices, hoegaarden and stella artois given to me by sher on my bday. all transported back to her hse. not forgetting our overnight mahjong session =) cant wait. had a good laugh after watching tv at "hot babe"s friendster. it's my LOL medicine. wahaha. came back home after midnight.

studying. not much progress. sighs. and my appetite grew this week. damn. time of the month soon. hooked onto mr brown's podcasts. damn hilarious. NTUC's comfort women and zhng-ing their cars. wahaha. anyway,

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND PARTYING AND STUDYING!!

No comments: