Saturday, September 17, 2005

relieved.

no more exams! finally! finally went shopping after some weeks. went PS and bought 2 polo tees for attachment. and ate ajisen there. wierd stuff there... hmmm. and we were wasting time till 9.35pm for the movie. had gelare's ice cream mudpie before tt. not bad not bad.

movie! Cinderella Man. me and qi did not regret choosing this over One more chance. wooo. this show is talking abt this boxer (russell crowe) who won alot of rounds, but lost everything during the Great Depression. he went on to take up shipyard jobs with his injured right hand. he had to went NYC to beg a bunch of rich ppl in a bar, with his ex-boss and ex-manager, for money so that he can pay his bills and wun have to send his 3 kids away. den came this chance when he was offered to fight with an opponent for once. he won and he after some time he could carry on boxing. ahahaha for the rest, go watch urself lah! lol. $9.50+$3 popcorn + $6.40 cab fare is very worthwhile. for such a gd show. ahhaha. and kaiqi actually cried! me too! and my heart was thumping badly at tt final match. lol. and most imptly, a very good-looking ang moh was sitting in front of me, with his gf. lol.

reached home at ard 1.45am, and drama drama!! i went to my kitchen wanting to bath and suddenly i was staring at the unit opposite my flat for 5 seconds. a fire broke out at their kitchen!! my 1st time encountering such a situation. scared, i told my sister and asked her to come out and see (yes, my sister). afraid that there's someone in tt kitchen, i phoned 995 immediately, very panicky. eh ppl, dun look down on those malay firemen ok. they're damn fast. 1mins after i called, sirens were heard. but before that, the ppl in the hse actually went to the toilet and distinguished the fire themselves. whaaha. and den came 2 fire engines and 2 police cars. alamak. very paiseh about it. no more fire lah. ahha. still tot can see firemen in action. hmmm. den my sister woke my dad up to keep clothes. den my mum also woke up. whahaha. all of us crowd around the window to kpo. and my mum say i kpo -_- who knows there may be ppl inside leh. hmph. hahah. anyway i dunno who's living opposite lah. anything lor. and suddenly im scared tt one day my house will catch fire. the sight is... very scary.. what if they got gasoline and den suddenly explodes? wah... can imagine...

anyway, weekends! slack at home and wait for attachment! ah, no life.

No comments: