Saturday, September 03, 2005

mugging week. mac is now my 2nd home. coke is my fav drink for the moment. am getting fatter everyday. muesli bar is my fav tidbit. wahhahah.

was playing 'spot the difference' recently introduced to me by sher. and i went to search for more. and i got a very big shock after i went into one of the website. this stupid bloody monster suddenly appear out of nowhere. no i nv wet my pants. i juz went O_O and den my heart malfunctioned for like 5 seconds b4 i cross the window while it is still screaming. lol. i nearly died.

less than a week to the exams!!! and den 2 days of break b4 attachment. somehow i enjoyed studying recently. wierd.... but im still lazy as usual lah. not studying at night. kaiqi says i need some sense of humour here. hmmm...

sometimes i was thinking.. wad image do i portray in my friends' heart.. or mind or whatever lah. hmmm. what kind of friend i am? or. what are my 'personality traits' ? whaahha. hmmm. can u all answer me? tag? plsssssss....

No comments: