Saturday, August 06, 2005

[fuck]

nonono. nth to do with me fucking anybody. but a string of fucked up events happened.

1. i woke up late at 9.45am today, when i was supposed to meet sher and marisa in sch at 10am. lucky sher msg-ed me and i woke up. have to take a cab down. $10 gone.

2. BLOODY HELL MOFO IDIOT FILTHY RICH SPOILT BRAT CLARA-I-DUNNO-HER-SURNAME DAMAGED BEAK'S BELOVED LAPTOP. apparently beak passed her laptop to her for EC proj while she is in our class making up for AAA. and that fucker bloody hell told beak her laptop cannot start up and blamed her laptop. shit her right. im condemning her. fuck.

3. saw serene(tan) at canteen1 yest when i go back sch from town to do proj. she's from sp. i wonder why she's in np. and den i saw her sitting with kah ong william and gang BEHIND me. and as i turned ard, i realised chunyi was directly behind me. and im sure vic saw me. they didnt say hi to me, or acknowledge their presence there. lim chunyi, mind u. even serene, not a close friend of mine, bothered to say hi to me and even bye to me when they were gg off. and FYI, they were all gg Halo Bar to support Alan to build up the bar's poor reputation. fucking disappointed with her. i wonder wad will happen to our friendship.

4. hmmm. i waited 20mins for 99 after gg essential brew juz now! bloody long. thus i missed my show. pui.

ok lah. not a string lah. 4 lor. hmmm. and it's finally friday today!! the much anticipated, urm, or rather, eh, dreaded day arrived. IEF presentation!! qi gave me a power hug b4 tt! haha. i started the whole presentation. erm. damn nervous at 1st. but after tt ok lah. my placards were shaking. lol. we cannot answer ms wong's qns. but she commented. quite pleased with it, although we didnt elaborate enuf. hehehehe. so relieved now. at least not so stress now. next up, AAA CT2 on wed. haven touch on it yet.

and i put on makeup today for the presentation!!! ha. so fun. but now my face is kinda itchy. hahha. and i took lots of pics too! at essential brew and b4 the presentati

on! haha. invited wierd stares the whole day lah. in sch and outside. ---------> sher looks wierd
with her, erm, eyeliner. she'll kill me.






















me,kaishi,jx and qi. at EB.











camera shy.








No comments: