Monday, August 01, 2005

Moving out Part II

i declare: i cannot stand my mother and tt bitch already. i can kill both of them anytime. grrrrrrrrrrr. let me share my story;

today's my aunt's bday. initially i was supposed to go to my grnadma's hse for dinner after proj. but my mum told me to come back home instead. ok. went to buy ief presentation stuff after proj at 4. tried on blazers and stuffs and bought the blazer. and den took cab to BL shopping centre for heels. i bought one there and den to jp for my blouse and sher's and qi's heels. since their feet were big so we have to shop ard longer. by the time we all finish shopping, it was ard 7+ or 8. so i rush back home, only to see leftover crabs of parts i dun like to eat, and alot of fish i dun like and a chicken wing, and some vege, and some soup. AND BLOODY HELL MY MUM HIT ME ON MY ARM THE MOMENT I REACH HOME, and purposely did tt in front of my grandma. @#$%^&*( fuck her ok! knnbccb. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

went kitchen for dinner. aunt was washing dishes, and quite alot of ppl were in the kitchen. and den again, SHE PURPOSELY SHOUTED AT ME IN THE KITCHEN. but of cos, i shouted back at her and den i won. bloody hell. im starting to hate this family more and more.

so, i've decided that, i muz move out b4 23yrs old instead of 25. i cannot fucking stand my mother and my sister already. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. i can kill them if they irritate me more. im gg to revenge. juz they wait.

*chants* WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF.....

No comments: