Monday, July 09, 2007

class 3 graduate

I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST!!! wooohooo. like finally! 3rd attempt, spending almost $1.3k $2k on it. im now a Class 3 Graduate! hehehehehehe.

woke up at 8 in the morning. had kimchi ramen for breakfast and HL milk. i cant drive without eating. haha. bathed and took a cab there so that i wun be in a rush. finally got the chance to take the new hyundai cab! ha. but i prefer the silvercab kia lah. hmm. reached and instructor let me drive one round outside as it's still early. went into circuit at 10am to practice. wasn't in the perfect condition as i keep forgetting to check, and driving was baddd. was quite worried as there were too many tp cars inside and i only practiced vertical parking once. that was my weakest point. waited outside the room with my heart thumping and tried to calm myself down. ahhh was too familiar with the whole procedure of balloting. lol. now they got sofas for us to sit while waiting! lol.

alamak. i tio a tp tester who's very stern. didnt chat at all. but quite charming lah. haha. this time round i took a deep deep breath b4 i start. and although my legs are sour i try hard not to let it tremble. cleared all the stations without any demerit points. haha. deducted some minor mistakes on the road and i passed! with 10 demerit points. heh. he didnt even want to debrief me. just gave me my paper and ask me to go see video. -__________- oh and im lucky i got the easy route. route 7. not teck whye luckily. phew... ahhh anyway, pass liao! dun need to waste time waste money go lessons again! yeyeyeyeyeyeyey!

No comments: