Saturday, June 16, 2007

TGIF! and it's PAYDAY! hehehehehehheh. i suddenly got alot alot of things to buy. but i cant buy all.. :( list out all first.

1. clothes! alot! im repeating 5 sets of clothes every week! luck friday is dress down day.
2. shoes. heels. or whatever i can wear to work comfortably. grrrrr. i hate to shop for shoes.
3. bag. grrr i hate to shop for such stuff.
4. tumbler, or smth that can keep my water warm at my desk. kg says it's not good to drink aircon-ed water. oh wait. i think i got one at home.
5. handphone handphone handphone. my e61i! but i got to slowly save up.
6. BRACES!!! this is very impt. by next jan i hope i can save enuf.
7. a decent watch. ha. not that necessary but still. a nice watch will be good. my bday is half a yr away! hahaha.

aiyah i think that's it. the above is going to cost me like 4k or smth. hmmm. i cant ask for anything more after a payrise :) :) :)

No comments: