Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Chinese New Year!

Phew! the 3 most important CNY days are over! haha. i kinda enjoyed myself this year as compared to previous years. no doubt it's boring, but those gambling made my day :D

1st Day
As usual, had to eat the sucky vegetarian breakfast as my family are a chu yi half day vegetarian. haha. slacked and watch tv till noon den off we go to maternal's side at Yishun, which is freaking far btw. PIE,KJE,BKE,Mandai, and then all the to yishun. took abt 35mins to reach. so long. i cant imagine myself driving there. haha. it's super boring there every year. had very nice home cooked lunch, den stared blankly at the tv before they started blackjack. watched my mum play for awhile and off we go to my paternal side.

this is the fun part! after collecting angpows from my 10 over aunts and uncles, my cousin called me in to the room for mahjong! hahaha. played 30cents 60 cents divide by 2 and i have no idea why i still can lose $48. grrrr. but my dad paid so it's still ok! haha. mahjong is a very good entertainment man! haha. played till dinner time and we had dinner and back we go to play. went home at abt 8+ i guess. and that's end of chu yi, finally

2nd Day
went to my 3rd aunt's house at woodlands. this time its ultra boring. imagine reaching at 1+, den sat down and watch the jacky wu show, which is quite entertaining btw, till 3pm, den had lunch, and den back to the couch watching the show till 4+. my sister even fell asleep. so boring so boring. went to my uncle's house at redhill after that. very nice Zen decor they have. i'd love to live at that area, which overlooks alexandra komoco from his living room. very ex flat btw. $342k for a 4room. hmm. but the location is good. anyway, we couldn't find a second table for mahjong and the first table was occupied by the elderly. haha. no choice but to stick to my dad and watched them play mahjong and walk around till 8+ den we came home.

3rd Day
went to my 5th aunt's place at woodlands. this time! coincidentally! i saw kg! haha. me, my mum and sister took cab to the place, den kg was telling me she's at blk 505. im like eh? jurong or woodlands. haha. den went she told me woodlands, im like !!! im at blk 504! hahaha. walked over to the flat and we chatted for a while at the void deck. and her mum gave me angpow! haha. was playing blackjack all the way so not that bored afterall. haha. won $20! but filial me gave my mum $4 as promised for the cab fare. haha. she lost alot i think. hmm. anyway, went to my gu gu's hse at telok blangah. this time, they had 2 tables but we got not enuf legs to play. haha. so i sat down and watch my dad play. he won $32! :D very little lah but better than nth. my aunt won $200 over! cool. haha. and they say my dad is getting slower and slower, which i think so too. haha. mahjong always seem so fun when i see them play. lol. came home at 11pm.

going sher's house for mahjong tmr! haha. so excited can. going sch to chop the certs before going her house! cant wait cant wait. its making me so high. haha!

No comments: