Sunday, December 31, 2006

A series of unfortunate events

): wad a day to end my 2006.

realised i misplaced my new super mario bros cartridge yest when i feel like playing it. still cant find up till now. and then i cant fall asleep yest nite, only to slp at abt 4+am, waking up at 6.45am for circuit at 8am. and then i overslept a little and decided to take bus since the instructor is meeting me in the circuit instead. running late thanks to those market-going aunties, so gotta alight and flag a cab there. waited for nearly 10mins without any taxi in sight, but lucky one came and i reached on time.

driving was lousy according to my instructor. couldn't go thru S-course perfectly. kept leaning to the right =/ the others were ok. 1.5 hours today, and i drove till my left leg was trembling and aching. driving out to the road was ok too, but instructor commented that im still quite lousy ):
and i missed my favourite bus on the way back. and gotta bear with fishy smell and B.O on the bus back home. and i dun seem to feel sleepy now despite having the time to slp. hope tonight will turn better so that i can welcome 2007 with a grin :D

No comments: