Thursday, October 26, 2006

the view on the way down slope. my photography skills not bad right? haha. taken on the bus ok! lol.


haha! family photo! i noe the picture looks wierd. goes to show how not close me and my sister are. bleah. do i look like my dad?


haha. these are all the pics i took. hehehe. speaking of looking like my dad. today is a wierd day. first, an auntie living on the same floor as me took the same lift with me in the morning. conversation in mandarin.

auntie: "u came here to study?"
me: huh??
auntie:" u came from malaysia to study?"
me: huh?
auntie: oh u live in the corner (she mean the 5-room unit) ah?
me: oh, yah
auntie: oh... u look like ur dad hor? (-_- "')
me:hurhur, yah lor..
auntie:u study university ah?
me:no lah.. poly..
auntie: oh....

yeah. wad a convo. and den after driving i went to boon lay to deposit money and went gunung for a while, and while waiting for a bus an auntie talked to me, again.

auntie: u noe there's a clinic here, it says '为民服务' but all bluff one.. if really want to service den let ppl go visit doc for free lah.. service.. blah blah blah..

me: ......

yeap. oh yah. she repeated the above for like 5 times. and i was like huhhhhh.... haha. lucky my bus came. if not die. hahaha. regretted choosing 8-12pm for IS. hmph. so tiring and bloody traffic. haha.

No comments: