Saturday, September 09, 2006

Rotting

had my homecooked dinner today finally after months of MSG-ed outside food. i helped to fry fried rice in the noon for lunch and fried vegetables for my mum for dinner. she simmered herbal chicken (yum!) and slow-cooked pig's stomach soup for dinner. wad a hearty meal. :D

as i grow older, i tend to treasure the time i spend with myself more. by spending time with myself doesn't mean tt i watch movie alone or whatever. it means rotting at home eventfully, cooking my own lunch alone at home and watching my favourite video, travelling to bt gombak alone every thursday for driving lessons and travelling alone back to jurong point to get instant pastas, 'bundaberg' root beer and some munchaways at liberty market alone. how wonderful.

as for today, i rotted my day at home. striked 299 points at a bowling game on playstation, read comics, ate up all coco pops (thanks jx for giving them to me :D) surfed internet and of cos tidied my room, waiting to get boxes from ikea to store my marketing textbooks and notes.

oh and it's 2 days away form imf and 6 days away from results! omgomgomgomg. getting nervous for the release of results and of cos imf! i noe nuts about the facilities at level 6! argh. but that FM quite cute lah. wahahah. ciao! update when imf begins!

No comments: