Friday, May 19, 2006

MRSH completed

finally completed the proposal. my first ever year 3 project with my new group mates. not a good thing, really. my grp is the only 5-member as compared to the other 3 groups with 4 in each team. Yet, workload is the most for me. 1 went taiwan holiday-ing without emailing us her promised Introduction. another 1 using 1st person term to type, and works really s..l..o...w... in the end it;s double workload for me. the other 2 were good. i dun really have to edit anything. 1 even did her part from 12am yest night till 7am this morning. nearly cocked up when my laptop cannot add the network printer at level 5. but luckily heng ping was there and she brought along thumbdrive, which i conveniently have forgotten to bring. sher help me by gg level 6 to print instead. phew. thanks ppl! paid the binding fee myself ($#%^@#$#) and den submit myself. no grp mate was around. sigh. i can predict the level of stress-ness i am going to get for future projects =/

im broke! went town after completing my part of the project with qi. she went to cut her hair finally. den she bought 2 shirts and we both bought the same braziliano praia. NP students get 20% off! saved $10 on tt. wahaha. yup. so we went home like a happy kid :)

1 comment:

beakiie said...

sorry for unable to be there for you to do some 实际一点的東西.
lol

but 我会给你心灵上的支持!

LOL!