Saturday, November 12, 2005

School.

school's started a week already. met all my tutors. no bad ones this sem i suppose. but too bad joseph seet wun be teaching us for ECD fom next week onwards. boooooooo. and ong poh leng is cute! hahaaha. and projects are coming up. all 5 modules! hahaha. hope i can score better this sem.

pia-ing ITP report to submit next monday. freaking 1500 words!! worse than blogging. sigh. and p/t work is like shit. oh yah, and let me declare from today onwards, im not going to come home before 9pm. i swear. today will be the last time im reaching home at 6pm. fark.

dammit. i went to make ezlink at JE and den took 98 with kaiqi back to her home. den i took a nap there while she was writing her report. and den she gotta go work so i have nowhere to go but to go home. nobody was at home when i reached home, so i went to bed to continue my sleep. and den my irritating mother shouted at me and woke me up. grumbling abt why i nv help to cook and blah blah blah ( i couldn't continue cos i fell back to slp while she was still scolding). and den when i was forced to wake up to have dinner, she purposely scolded me in front of my father while me and him were having dinner. wtf. where got this kind of mother one? say she raised me for nth, that i didnt care abt the family at all. and all along she was like (is) an idiot scolding and scolding while i was eating. and after tt my dad didnt care abt her and asked me to drink soup. HMPH. see. my father is far better than her. pui. and she insisted on me returning her the $200 she lent me when i went KL. no sympathy at all! i lost everything yet she still want to get it back. so i told her i used tt to buy books and consession stamp liao. SHE STILL SAY I SHLD USE MY OWN MONEY TO BUY SINCE IM WORKING NOW. WTH.

scold me nvm. i cant stand it when she starts to scold MY FRIENDS. like wth?! i dun care abt the family is all because of her and that fucking sister! wad has it got to do with my friends?! she said they are my 猪朋狗友. i think she is 猪 instead. dammit. hate it. im more firmed to moving out when i earn my keep of more than 3k now. i swear. dammit. @#$%^&^%$#@!

so angry now. i rather go work and be tired than coming home early. hmph.

No comments: