Monday, June 20, 2005

[1st entry]

guys, i've finally closed down the previous blog and set up this blog. oh my. apparently one bitch in my hse intruded my privacy and used my beloved laptop. and i also want to keep this blog a very personal one. so you all muz be honoured that irevealed this address to u all ok!


oh my god. god hasnt been fair to me after all. last monday, i overslept and took a cab down to sch. 10bucks gone. today, i lost my ez-link on bus while on my way to sch. how unlucky. went back clementi interchange to ask. nobody returned ))= hope that person falls down if he uses my ez-link. now, 20bucks gone. arghhhhhh. how angry,how sad.

loads of projects piled up. but we haven start a single shit. arghhh. monday bluessss. anyway, i managed to find some articles on the IEF topic. phew. there's EC,OM,PMKT(i think),IEF,and man&machines. kns. so manyyyyyy. and exams are so near us. how stress.

No comments: